Firstly, the contemporary and stylish Scandinavian design style of the Zeta 10P will enhance any home. The Zeta 10P is an elegant round steel multi-fuelled stove. The large panoramic single curved door with integrated flush handle as a result, the fire is visible from most angles within any room.
The Zeta 10P is British manufactured out of the finest materials to the very highest standards and also confirms to BS EN 13240. With a nominal heat output of 11.0kW on wood and 7.0kW on smokeless fuels. It has a maximum heat output of 12.0kW and provides both radiant and convected heat.
The Zeta 10P has a fully controllable Eco-Cleanburn air management system with primary, secondary and tertiary air for a superior burn. This system provides the stove with an excellent air wash system which keeps the glass clean and also a tertiary burn (wood only) for super clean burning thereby protecting the environment for future generations.
- British Made contemporary Scandinavian design style multi fuel stove
- Panoramic single door with large viewing area for maximum view of the fire
- Multifuel Stove – Nominal heat output Wood 11.0kW and Smokeless Fuel 7.0kW
- Maximum heat output of 12.0kW
- 150mm (6 inch) top flue outlet
- Pre-heated air wash system for cleaner glass
- Eco-Cleanburn air management system resulting in greater efficiency
- Removable ashpan
- Can also be installed on a 12mm glass hearth without the need of additional hearth construction
- External air inlet for use in low energy homes
- Pre stressed steel body for superior strength
- 74.8% efficiency (smokeless fuel) 74.4% efficiency (wood)
- Log Store model also available
- 10 year warranty
Multi Fuel / Log Burning
Multi Fuel Stoves